- Home >
- Social Sector >
- Impact Investment Fund Structuring
- Tax & Regulatory
- Social Sector
- Business Support
As the social eco-system matures, traditional charity methodologies are being supplemented by newer sustainable models such as green bonds, outcome-based funding, Program Related Investments (PRIs), social entrepreneurship etc. Stakeholders are now inclined to set up self-sustainable structures, thereby resulting in a paradigm shift in the entire approach to this space. With active participation from international organizations and inflow of foreign funds, the social sector funding is slated to achieve new dimensions.
Impact investments are investments made to generate positive and measurable social and environmental impact, along with financial returns. While the concept of impact investment is still nascent in India, it is gaining momentum as investors are learning the potential of this new investment form.
Our Key Impact Assessment Fund Structuring Services
- Identifying the appropriate model for social sector funding, keeping in view the extent of regulations and the desired objectives
- Setting up the appropriate framework/structure for social investment & obtaining necessary registrations/approvals
- Review of term sheets/agreements from tax & regulatory perspective for proposed social investments
- Undertaking due diligence of the investee entity from financial and governance perspective
- Preparation and filing of statutory returns/reporting, as applicable