- Home >
- Business Support >
- Internal Audit, Controls and Risk Advisory
- Tax & Regulatory
- Social Sector
- Business Support
Internal audit is a valuable tool for effectively and appropriately managing risk. According to the Companies Act 2013, it is mandatory for certain company types to undertake internal audit. These audit help companies identify gaps in their controls and processes and take appropriate mitigation action,early on. Since internal audit plays an important role in determining the efficacy of a company’s operations and ensuring robustness of their system, itis advisable that all companies should opt for internal audit, including the ones that are not mandated by the authorities.
At ThinkCap with our internal audit and risk advisory services, we help organisations streamline and fine-tune their processes and controls. Our team of internal audit and risk advisory professionals, with their deep business insight of the best practices across multiple industries, have helped several clients set up a robust system to mitigate the risks of their changing business dynamics.
Our Key Internal Audit & Risk Advisory Services
- Internal process evaluation, performance gap analysis and advice on improvement areas for better efficiency
- Advice on cost reduction and revenue optimisation
- Evaluation of information technology related systems and processes
- Identification and assessment of internal risks and advising on risk-mitigation measures
- Developing SOPs and operation manuals
- Assistance in compliance of corporate governance requirements of the Companies Act 2013